Dentist Escondido CA
Offering General Dentistry, Family Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Us Brighten Your Smile Today!
Share Your Experience
A native of the San Diego area, Dr. Michael Frickman is proud to be a part of a team that has been providing true excellence in dental care with the highest standards of safety and comfort to the community of Escondido for over 40 years! We offer comprehensive general dentistry, family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry to our patients, and we always welcome new patients to the practice. Come see us for a dental cleaning, tooth filling, perfectly natural dental crown or a cosmetic smile upgrade using teeth whitening or porcelain veneers! We are here to give you a healthy, happy, beautiful smile that you can show off to the world.
What Sets us Apart?
• Experience: Our team has over 40 years of experience!
• Sedation: We know many people are apprehensive about dental care, we offer sedation services and other comfort tools to help you have a relaxing dental experience.
• Technology: We invest in technology regularly to ensure that our patients have the best (and safest) treatments using tools such as digital x-rays and intraoral cameras.
• Flexible Hours: We know how busy families are these days, we provide flexible hours to work around your schedule and to keep dental care convenient for your family.
• Cosmetic Expertise: In today’s fast-paced competitive world, a great smile is a must! We consider the impact aesthetics make with every dental treatment that we provide.
Using the skills and experience of Dr. Frickman, advanced technology and the finest materials, we are able to create dental crowns that look and feel completely natural. Our dental crowns will fit in seamlessly with your smile and will last for many years to come.
Metal is out! We place composite fillings and replace old amalgam (metal) fillings with tooth-colored fillings for health and aesthetic reasons in our office.
Dental Implants Changing Lives
Many adults will lose a tooth at some point due to decay, periodontal disease or trauma. Dental implants are becoming more and more popular, because they look, feel and function almost exactly like natural teeth! If you are missing a tooth, give us a call – we can be part of your dental implant team!